Welcome to my blog, sit down and stay awhile.

Anipal Central

Powered by WebRing.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Music Monday - Golden Earring


Yoda may be a #pawpawty DJ but he is not the only music lover in the family. I am usually the one sitting on the back of dad's chair when he listens to music or plays his guitar, so I am quite knowledgeable about music.

So, I have decided to feature a group I like every week on Mondays for Twitter Music Mondays. This week I am starting with my favorite of all times, bar none, groups - the guys from the Netherlands known as Golden Earring!



This is a two for one video of Going to the Run and Twilight Zone, two of my favorites, although I have LOTS of favorites! You should really check them out. Radar Love is a good song, but this group is way more than that and they have been rocking for 39 years!

1 comment:

The Daily Pip said...

Music Mondays, I like it!

My Favorite Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones