Welcome to my blog, sit down and stay awhile.

Anipal Central

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Special Present for Dad

This is my first blog post so it is fitting that I dedicate it to my favorite human and his very special Christmas present. I love my human mom too but dad is my favorite. One good thing mom did was order a very special Christmas present for dad. It has my picture on it! Dad loves it. I enjoy sleeping on the back of his chair and occasionally looking at my picture on his shirt.


I'm not sure what I am going to write about in the blog. After all, I never go anywhere and Yoda writes about all the fun family stuff. I'm open to suggestions from my pals.

2 comments:

Yoda_the_Dog said...

Dad still loves me betetr!

Yoda_the_Dog said...

Even if I can't spell! BOL

My Favorite Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones